For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is LoveFit Festivals Limited registered in England and Wales under Company No.10487122. We have an up-to-date entry under the Data Protection Register in the UK. This can be seen at www.ico.gov.uk. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site; www.lovefitfestival.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, posting material or requesting services. We may also ask you for information and when you report a problem with our site. Additionally if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. IP Addresses And Cookies We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern, To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and we may use data processors and third party information providers.
Uses Made Of The Information We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners: Eventbrite
Our business partners: BKB Accounting
Connected third parties: Mailchimp
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies & other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
• Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
• Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
• Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
LoveFit Festivals Ltd is committed to safeguarding your privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data.
Last modification was made May 24, 2018.